In this podcast episode you will learn the following:
- Challenges in having difficult conversations
- Why difficult conversations are necessary
- What are some examples of difficult conversations
- What are some challenges you may be experiencing in preparation to have a difficult conversation with another person
- Why delivering positive feedback is much easier than having a negative/constructive feedback session
- What are some benefits of having constructive feedback conversations with employees, business leaders, peers
- What steps can you take in order to turn negative difficult conversation into productive and action-oriented with a positive focus?
- How can you go from feeling nervous and unprepared to confident and knowledgeable by following few simple steps?
20 Steps to prepare and conduct an effective conversation, regardless of its complexity