My name is Alex E Kheyson, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast, wish you the best of luck and determination on your exciting and often challenging personal development and professional growth journey.
Can I ask you for a big favor? Could you please leave your honest feedback about the topic, content, level of interest and engagement after listening to this episode of the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast. Also, please let me know if you found this episode especially helpful in your existing situation, based on where you are today in your life and career. I appreciate your support in helping me to create and share topics and information with each episode that is actionable and relatable to those listening and following this show.
Some of the key questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Starting your own business part-time, while working full-time - limits, obstacles, opportunities that self-employment may present
- The importance of following those to whom you can related to based on where you are in life and career.
- Do you have 24 hours every day to fully dedicate to growing your own business?
- Are you still working full-time and have very limited free time available, if any, to do what you enjoy, dedicating the time to work on your passion?
- When can you focus on your business part-time, while working full-time M-F?
- The importance of taking steps to keep moving yourself and business forward, and not getting easily discouraged if the progress is very slow. Opportunities come to those who are ready and willing to accept them
- You are not alone in your day-to-day journey of personal growth. You may not be where you want to be today, but it does not man that you can't get there, because, you can
- Progress is still progress, even if it is at a speed of a turtle
- Do you know and believe that you are capable of achieving something great?