My name is Alex E Kheyson, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast, wish you the best of luck and determination on your exciting and often challenging personal development and professional growth journey.
Can I ask you for a big favor? Could you please leave your honest feedback about the topic, content, level of interest and engagement after listening to this episode of the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast. Also, please let me know if you found this episode especially helpful in your existing situation, based on where you are today in your life and career. I appreciate your support in helping me to create and share topics and information with each episode that is actionable and relatable to those listening and following this show.
Some of the key questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Why is it important? What can someone do if they find themselves in a situation or position that they are not familiar with or don't have the expert level of knowledge required
- How does one acquire new and/or develop existing stills, and close knowledge gap that might have existed?
- Exploring self-learning as another form of personal education and growth throughout life, while continuously searching for new opportunities to learn and continue to grow personally and professionally - why is this important based on goals and objections that we set and work towards?
- Are you happy where you are now? Do you want more? Do you want to continue to work on improving yourself each day? If so, then self-guided continuous learning is a must
- Stop creating excuses for your own inability to motivate and push yourself to learn something new every day, resources are there and available for you to look for them and use the new knowledge acquired to move yourself forward
- If you are committed in learning and growing and growing yourself on continuous basis then you will find an opportunity, if you are not ready and if you are satisfied where you are and don't want anything more then you will find and excuse - we choose how we want for our future to look
- How can one develop experience needed to secure the dream job or to take the next step into a higher role along the existing career path?
- Ways to create and live continuous education lifestyle
I hope you enjoy listening and find this episode useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
One more thing, if you enjoy this podcast show and are interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest (weekly newsletter) from me, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then please complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz