Alex E Kheyson here, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast, wish you the best of luck and determination on your exciting and often challenging personal development and professional growth journey.
Can I ask you for a big favor? Could you please leave your honest feedback about the topic, content, level of interest and engagement after listening to this episode of the Heart & Mind of a Leader podcast. Also, please let me know if you found this episode especially helpful in your existing situation, based on where you are today in your life and career. I appreciate your support in helping me to create and share topics and information with each episode that is actionable and relatable to those listening and following this show.
Some of the key questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- New Year's Resolutions - what do they mean to you and those around you? Are you typically wait until the last minute, until Dec.31st to set your goals, objectives, habits that you would like to form or get rid of, or are you working towards accomplishing your goals throughout the year?
- Why so many people wait until the end of the year to create and set their goals for the following year instead of setting, changing, updating, and working towards their goals and objectives during the year? Why procrastinate? Could this be the reason why so many of us give up on our goals shortly after the beginning of the new year, because, we do not have needed focus and determination to stick to what we want to accomplish?
- Change - what does change means to you, and how do you interpret and see the concept of change? Are you viewing change as a positive or a negative part of our life?
- Are you someone who is always open and welcome change, or you do everything you can to avoid change and pretend that change had never took place? Whether you like it or not but change is always present in our life, and the sooner we can recognize it, the easier it would be for us to actually face and deal with change.
- If we look at change from a big picture perspective and try to understand what are the driving factors behind the particular change, in most cases we would realize that change is an opportunity for us to reset and re-focus while focusing on our future
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it