Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in the comments below. Thank you - Alex Kheyson
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- How do we view challenging situations that we face in your lives? Are we looking at each challenge as an opportunity to grow and learn from or as something that can't be solved
- The way we view each situation, positive or negative, affects the outcome of the outcome of that specific situation
- Being afraid to reach out for help due to personal ego, is a big mistake that many of us make every time we need help. How can we be more open and not be afraid to ask for help?
- Positive and optimistic outlook is the key. Getting negativity to get inside of you and keeping it in is not beneficial for our own mindset and wellbeing
- Being in control, always remembering that each situation can be viewed from a different, a positive angle, while keeping negativity away
*Enjoyed this episode and interested in receiving free weekly Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz