Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in the comments below. Thank you!
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Main question addressed is: Why is it important to be the best at what you do or specialize?
- Which questions are you asking yourself when you fall short of being promoted, or when important project gets assigned to someone other than you, perhaps even less experienced?
- How does sense of entitlement may hurt our future in the long term? Feeling of entitlement may stem from long tenure at the place of business and experience acquired over the years. But, does long tenure always guarantees successful career growth?
- Facing your own insecurities and addressing them is a very important step in self discovery, which is a necessary step in building a personal development and career growth plans
- Sharing few questions to ask yourself and to focus as part of your self-discovery, and to help you understand there you are today and where you want to be. What is the next step that you can take to advance your career?
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz