Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in the comments below. Thank you!
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- How does someone with a 'minimum-wage mindset' thinks or what is a 'minimum-wage mindset?'
- How conditioned beliefs from the past affect our thinking, actions, and future?
- The unique balance between beliefs of the past and expectations of today. What is holding us back?
- The necessity to adopt to ever-changing business and non-business environment
- What is punch in, punch out mentality? How can one change such mentality to working hard until success has been achieved?
- Understanding the successful mindset where minimum wage is unacceptable
- What are some of the key attributes of a success-focused mindset
- Acting now or waiting for the 'right' moment?
- How New Year's resolution is nothing but a way to postpone acting on your goal now
- Being open and willing to make mistakes creates an opportunity to learn and improve
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz