Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in the comments below. Thank you!
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- The use of word 'unfair' in daily interactions and its effect on problem solving or problem creation
- What perception the use of the phrase 'it's not fair' may create? Is that the perception you intend on giving out? Let's figure out how the use of such phrase may create confusion, misunderstanding, and take away opportunities to learn and grow
- The importance to be prepared for life's challenges versus expecting for life to be fair to us. You may be disappointed if you expectation is for life to be fair at all times
- When the word 'fair' may be used? What are some of the ways to use this word to create a sense of trust and respect in business and personal situations?
- Self-reflect when you feel that someone is being 'unfair' towards you. Questions to ask yourself to create opportunities to correct any prior misunderstandings and establish positive working relationships between parties
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz