Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in the comments below. Thank you!
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Different ways in which we choose to communicate. Is there a time to remain quiet during conversation or keep speaking with or without purpose as long as the audience is present?
- Communication preferences and introduction into behavioral styles. Starting point in creating productive and positive working, business, and personal relationships by understanding what drives one person to speak and another to remain quiet
- Understanding individual communication preferences and what factors play part in creating these preferences, while creating environment of trust and mutual respect
- Cultural upbringing component in communication style development. Ways to foster healthy and productive communication and relationship building with others
- Silence can be very powerful. Words have tremendous amount of power, therefore, one must choose them very carefully
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz