Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in general in the comments below. I really appreciate your support.
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Knowledge acquired through training and education - transferring from theory into practice by incorporating hands-on experience
- Transition from theory into practice will not be perfect the first time around - be ready for mistakes and bumps along the road, until perfection and comfort level is achieved with time and practice
- How are the most successful teams are built? - Developing teams and leaders through empowerment
- What is the empowered team? Why critical business opportunities are often missed when team is lacking empowerment?
- Empowered teams create empowered leaders, where leadership title is achieved without promotion
- Why not every team in every business creates empowered teams? How business leader's style and ego can have a negative impact on business's progress and success
- What are some benefits of empowering through involvement?
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form by clicking the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz