Welcome to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. Happy to see you here. Please share your feedback about this topic and episode in general in the comments below. I really appreciate your support.
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- What are some of the ways to remember information learned when you have poor visual memory and can't remember a thing as soon as you close a book?
- Learning through repetition technique what is that and how does it work? What are some of the typical objections to repetition method and how to break through those objections - what to do to keep information in your brain vs. letting it go?
- Learning through highlighting and searching for takeaways while studying and digesting information. Are you highlighting the right way? There are right and wrong ways of saving information learned for future review and understanding
- Learning through asking questions technique - what are some challenges that many people run into when it comes to asking questions while seeking understanding? What are benefits of asking good questions, especially when learning something new
- Not so surprising personal development tips and insight - what is the one important rule when it comes to asking questions that you need to remember?
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
If you enjoy this podcast and interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz