My name is Alex E Kheyson, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. After listening to this episode please share your feedback about this topic and episode in general in the comments below. I really appreciate your support.
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- According to most business expectations, what are we expected to deliver every time without delays and with high accuracy and quality?
- Are time management techniques and ways to prioritize your work approach change for every business or are they the same regardless of the company you may be working for?
- Can one learn time management as a skill over time or is this something you are born with?
- Prioritization is a one time constant when it come to project/task prioritization. Why is this the case? What does prioritization means and how it is used in the workplace/business?
- Communication transparency is a key to effective project management and completion. Would you inform your business leader about challenges experiences during project life and risk of missing deadline, or would you keep it to yourself?
- Time Management Process is a variable that should be carefully designed with business requirements and company culture in mind
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
Also, if you enjoy this podcast show and are interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest (weekly newsletter) from me, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then please complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz