My name is Alex E Kheyson, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. After listening to this episode please share your feedback about this topic and episode in general in the comments below. I really appreciate your support.
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- Are you motivated by a paycheck or opportunity to learn and grow? What motivates new employees when opportunities present themselves, and how can leaders determine if an employee is there to grow with a business, or just there for a easy ride and paycheck?
- What should a leader or manager pay attention to during an interview with a potential candidate? It is only which answers that candidate provides that matter or there's more things to keep in mind and pay attention to? What about dress code, is that important?
- What are some critical steps that leaders and manager must pay attention to and follow in new talent discovery and development? Why some people create and live in false reality when being yourself is soo much easier and comfortable?
- If you are not ready to invest time and energy into your own development, no one can help you until you are ready to invest into yourself
- Which are the characteristics of an employee who is committed to their personal and professional development, learning and growth, and how can leaders unlock their potential?
- Developing a detailed plan for growth and goal-setting is a must in employee development. What are responsibilities of a leader and an employee?
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
Also, if you enjoy this podcast show and are interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest (weekly newsletter) from me, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then please complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz