My name is Alex E Kheyson, and I want to welcome you to the Heart & Mind of a Leader show. I am happy to have you here. After listening to this episode please share your feedback about this topic and episode in general in the comments below. I really appreciate your support.
Some of the main questions and points that I cover in this episode are:
- What are some ways in which we may be experiencing stress in our lives
- Possible effects of continuous stress on our physical and emotional states. What do we often forget when it comes to stress?
- Do we know how and are we prepared to deal with stress? Are there ways to help us recognize when we are experiencing stress?
- Examples of questions that we may be asking ourselves in our mind when we face uncertainties and stress
- What are some ways to help dealing with stress once we recognize it? There's always a reason to keep moving forward despite occasional setbacks in our lives, regardless how complex they may be
- Ways to refocus your mind and think big picture
- Believing in yourself and your abilities to accomplish and overcome anything your set your mind to. Be in control of what goes into your mind and how your respond to information received
- Don't let anyone tell you what you are capable of, only you know the answer
I hope you enjoyed listening and find this episode very useful for you or someone else that you may know. Please feel free to share this episode if you know someone who may benefit from listening to it
Also, if you enjoy this podcast show and are interested in receiving free Growth and Success Mindset Digest (weekly newsletter) from me, delivered straight to your inbox with latest updates, then please complete quick form at the bottom of this page and you will be on your way! It's that simple! You may also click the following link and sign up: http://eepurl.com/b0ReHz